ALL OF THIS, and Now I’m wondering if people actually read the book …
Jesse Williams can’t be Finnick.
1. Finnick’s got hair on his head. Jesse’s got some weird mumbojumbo that’s like an afro but still not. Almost-fro?
2. Finnick’s not black. Maybe Jesse isn’t black either but he looks mexican…
3. Finnick is Alex Pettyfer.
please delete your life
1. You obviously don’t know what an afro is if you think that Jesse has what you call an “almost-afro.” Dude has a fade. It’s too short to even see the fucking texture of his hair. GTFO.
2. Finnick has golden skin. Why don’t you google “golden skin tone” cuz when I googled it, I got these images:
His race/ethnicity was never specified so we can’t say what he is or is not. Also 1. Jesse is of Black/African, Native American(Seminole), & Swedish ancestry & 2. Fuck you. GTFO.
3. Finnick hasn’t been casted yet, so we can’t say who he is or is not. But thanks for playing tho.
Oh they read it all right. They just don’t give a fuck.
oh god fuck dese heauxs
I was just gonna reblog this for that gorgeous face
that I wanna sit on
The funny this is they keep crying because ALL of the characters aren’t white…really? The author clearly wrote the book with several races in mind. Even Katniss isn’t supposed to look as Caucasian as she does…just stop already. Y’all have every other part in Hollywood.
Jesse Williams looks Mexican? Wat.
Beyonce stay relevant.