- Jorielle: *DEAD* i wone me a tumblr
- Dolla: its worth it. its like a long twitter but a short blog.
- Jorielle: *signs up for Tumblr*
- Dolla: Healthcare Reform is needed
- Diaz: Healthcare Reform HAS BEEN needed. Clinton tried that shit almost 20 years ago. It should have happened then.
- Dolla: I needed to be rushed from one city to another [via ambulance]. 30 miles. 700 dollars. All I did was lay in the back of a damn amberlamps and some fireman (them niggas ain't nothing but fireman) took my pulse and blood pressure. THAT COST 700 DOLLARS!?
- Diaz: The whole health care industry is fucked up.
- Dolla: It's robbery.
- Diaz: But legal.
- Dolla: Doctors ain't nothin' but life-saving thieves!
Just because somebody reaches out doesn’t mean they wanna help… they’re just tryna be good people. I appreciate the effort, but I’d rather suffer my sorrows alone. Don’t lead me on… ever. I understand I’m a handful… of all things fucked up… but I know that I know the drill.
1) Hi, nice to meet you.
2) OMG. BFFS. FTW.
3) “I’m don’t feel like talking.” “Are you okay? I’m here if you need me.”
4) Back and forth of “No, thank you, I’ll be fine” // “No! Please. Tell me what’s wrong. I’m here for you.” You tell them. They give the advice.
5) They pry to help more. You finally let the walls down.
6) They tire of your company, existence, text messages, etc.
7) Walls back up. No one gets in. No one gets out.
I’m totally 100 with this theory and I beg people to not prove me wrong. You’ll just prove me right.
- Dolla: What is your haircut called? That tapered look.
- Brandy: It's a fade. I'm mad you called it tapered.
- Dolla: It's tapered. It gets gradually lower. You got a bowl haircut.
- Brandy: A WHO!?
- Dolla: You have a BOWL haircut. Where they put a bowl over ya head and trim that part that's uncovered.
- Brandy: No it's a face... Fade! DAMMIT!
- Dolla: Lies!
- Brandy: There has never ever been a bowl put on my damn head. I would smack my barber silly if he tried to place a dish on my head. My mom would even lose it when I started goin to him at the age of FOUR! She wouldn't have that.